Friday, December 18, 2009

health care bill

Congress has spent months now working on the health care bill that is going to cost us A lot of money .If they ever do pass it I have my doubts if we will be any better off then we were before.Congress has'nt done much of anything else except to spend A lot of money trying to cure the recession.I never thought the best way to cure your financial problems was to spend A lot of money that you already do'nt have.If it works for the government I may go out and buy A few cars that I do'nt need just to shore up my bank account,Global warming is another problem that our government and other world leaders are working on and it could be A serious problem .Especialy for all the people that are living on those islands out in the oceons that are going to dissapear under water.And we should try and do something about it but I am not convinced that our activities on this world have anything to do with it. I think mother nature is going to do whatever it is going to do in spite of what we do, According to science and history there have been climate changes in this world for millions of years.How about the ice age when this whole country was covered with ice. And there must have been A tropical age when all those tropical animals and fish that we are finding skelatons from lived here. I am more concerned that we as people are going to destroy ourselves with all the chemicals we are producing and the eficient killing machines like the atomic bombs etc, My opinion by John Zilverberg.

No comments: