Monday, February 12, 2007

wrong

I appreciate Jerry Hinkle keeping me updated on his blog the Holabird Advocate,It will get moreattention for my opinion and hopfulyinfluence more peoples opinions.My opinion might be wrong but at least I have the right to express it.Jerry Hinkle can be wrong to , He gives me credit ffor being 92 years old ,He is wrong I am 93 pushing 94.the bar J Z crew got back from the Black hills winter show , they didnt exactly burn up the show but they did manage to have first place bull calf and the reserve grand champion and top selling heifer in the limousin show and sale.My average bowling score is going down fast.did you ever try standing on one leg and throw A bowling ball .Take it from me it dosnt work to well. however the Bar J Z bowling team did win the first one half section ofthe bowling league wich isnt bad with two 90 plus cripples on the teamso we get to play for league championship at the end of the season .That might be A big joke but miricales do happen, with A big handicap and A lot of luck who knows what could happen. It seems every time an elderly person is involved in an accidentthe question comes up at what age should A persons drivers license be caceled, remember when you take away an elderly persons drivers license its like cutting off both their legs.I know there will be exceptions but if you were to check the statistics u you would find that there are A lot more accidents especialy deadly accidents caused by driversbetween 14 and 25 then by drivers over 75

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I regret to inform you that neither Jerry Hinkle (the courageous crusading editor of the Holabird Advocate) nor Richard Harter (well known nefarious editor of an obscure e-zine) are in the wrong in this matter. Mr. Harter, clever fellow that he is, carefully worded his remarks so that he would be correct no matter what your actual age might be. I quote:

"It should be pointed out that John Zilverberg is, was, or will have been 92"