Sunday, February 21, 2010

Joe Stock of Austin Texas thought the I.R.S.had mistreated him. He felt so strongly about it that he set his house afire got in his plane an crashed it into the I.R.S. building killing himself and at least one other person and putting some more people in the hospital. That was an extreme case . But A lot of people seem to feel that way and it is not justified. The I.R.S. has A tough job trying to collect all the taxes to run the government,build our roads ,educate our children ,Maintain an army ,Navy and Marine core to defend us and our nation .Besides all the other benefits we take for granite.How many people do you think would pay their fair share of the taxes if there was nobody to check up on them.Of course we know that A lot of that money we send to Washington is wasted. But that is not the I.R.S. fault.That is the fault of the people we send to Washington to make our laws.Some people want to eliminate the I.R.S. In fact there was even A bill in congress to do that.If you have A problem with the I.R.S. it is usualy your own fault.Sure they make A mistake once in A while .But if you have good honest records there shouldn't be A problem getting things corrected.I have always found them fair to deal with. My opinion by John Zilverberg

No comments: