Saturday, April 19, 2008

Supplament to my 4-17-08 blog

In rgard to my suggestion for A tax increase in my 4-17-08 blog.If anyone believes it would not raise enough money to do all the things I suggested,here is an example. I just recieved an annual report from one company whoes twelve top execatives recieve an average compensation of approximatly seven million each with the top execative recieving over ninteen million. the total compensation being approximatly eighty four million for just one company. I consider that legalized robbery. With my suggested tax system figured on the average income each individual would pay about $2024000.00 in taxes and have 4497600.00 tax free income left. and give the government $24288000.00 and that is just from one company. These are not precise figures but they are in the ball park. My opinion by John Zilverberg.

No comments: